Keep track of the most Important stock indices (BSE/NSE) and share prices of public companies of India using MyStockPlanner. Watch intraday and historical charts and stock price of benchmark BSE Sensex and NSE Nifty 50 and any of the 5000+ company listed under BSE/NSE. Keep your portfolio and watchlist separately in two sections. You can also set your buy price in portfolio and track everyday how much you gain or lose and set a buy target for your watchlist items to find when to buy. Get a snapshot of Major stock markets all over the world.
The software is compatible with Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. .NET framework is required to run this software. If .NET is not installed in your computer, you have to download and install it separately
1. Live share market data (no more than usual delay)
2. Intraday and historical charts from 1 month to 5 years
3. Maintain portfolio and watchlist separately
4. All necessary information about the share price of a company like open, previous close, day/year range and volume
5. Search any of 5000+ companies by name or BSE/NSE symbol
6. Keep tabs on stock markets all over the world